My Greatest Fear...GONE

This is what my greatest fear looks like and today it hit me again forcing me to face it and get rid of it: vegetation fire. I've been afraid of this since we moved here and today it happened for the third time, this time about 100 m far from our house, the closest ever. Last year in August was the previous one. We live in an area of small forests and orchards. This time someone decided to burn garbage near our small forest. When I noticed, the forest was on fire, I called the fire department, all ended well. Now I am beat. The intense fear drained me. Do I fear fire now? I guess that not so much. I had to face this fear up close to cure it...and yes, I was alone at home like I feared in August it would happen and saw the fire up close. Get rid of your fears or they will keep haunting you...


************************************************************************