Theta Healing Helps with Changing Weather...I Could Use That Off-Grid, Right?

A post about changing weather and moving objects...and other "miraculous" abilities we all have:


About 4 years ago, while doing A Course in Miracles, Tina Spalding, the lady that was teaching the course recommended us a book called “The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East” by Baird T.Spalding. They were not related, Tina was just amazed that she found the book by accident in a book store and saw her name on it.

I devoured the book and a large part of it is highlighted and underlined over and over again. The book talked about the great powers that the “masters” had like becoming invisible, walking on water and through fire, creating food out of thin air. While amazing to the simple man, all that can be explained by quantum physics. All around us is energy, we are energy, our food is energy, so why wouldn’t we be able to change that energy?

About at the same time I was doing subconscious changing exercises using affirmations after watching Niculina Gheorghita and reading her books. She spoke about a case when a student managed at some University during a class to materialize an apple out of thin air. Amazing, but also explainable.

I have always been 100% sure and I still am that we all can do all that and much more. Telepathy, levitation, moving objects without touching them, changing weather and much more…all is possible. My question was HOW? HOW? The answer came when I was ready...like now :)

Movies like Lucy and Limitless take you to a steep path and suggest that drugs and chemicals can alter your brain and make it work better helping you access more of it. Although that is possible, I reject it as the only option.

Bear with me…I have a point in my long story…

Last year we had severe drought. I abandoned half of my garden and watch it die. It rained about 3 times from April till September and the water we had in our well was enough just for our own needs in the house, the garden was too much. In my desperation I tried to bring rain. They say the rain was cast away by the anti-hail missiles they shoot every day around here. It’s possible, but I refused to accept I couldn’t do anything about it. So I tried crystals, I tried programming water and throwing it all over the garden, I tried incantations, I tried visualization exercises. Yeah, don’t laugh. They didn’t work.

And…guess what? I found the answer about 2 days ago. Yes, people can do a lot as I was sure of, including moving objects and changing weather. And all people, not only the “chosen ones”. And all that is taught in Theta Healing. Of course, you won’t be able to do all that after Basic DNA…you have to go all the way to DNA 3, which is at about level 6…but it’s possible.

And I understood why I failed in changing the weather. My mind is so full of junk that there’s no place for these abilities to function. Like a computer so full of software you don’t use that has no more RAM or hard disk space for the programs you want to run. So…you have to clean the junk first. Change and clean thousands of limiting beliefs and programs that you no longer use from your subconscious. And not only from your childhood, but also from past lives and from your ancestor line. You will be able to go deeper in cleaning the programs you don’t need after finishing the Advanced DNA, Dig Deeper, You and the Creator, You and the World and then DNA 3, all stages of Theta Healing.

So…when will I be able to do that? Let’s talk again in December when I should be able to take DNA3.

I will tell you then about my progress with changing weather and moving objects. Until then I have so much cleaning to do... I’ve been working with hundreds of limiting beliefs since February 5th and about money only most of them and I feel I am just beginning. Imagine how many other fields I have to clean. And I work daily. So I have a long path ahead, but I have a solution now and I’m not afraid to use it :)
Wish me luck!!