Sound Therapy

In Search of My Soul: From Human Resources Manager to Off-Grid Farmer


Sound therapy - I have discovered about 2-3 weeks ago the amazing world of Tibetan bowls and now I have 3 on my 2023 wishlist. Tibetan bowls are used for meditation and sound healing. Just fyi, before WW2 a lot of churches used to have real bells that healed - they were taken down, melted and used to produce ammunition. They said they were needed for that, but since the new international standard in songs is 440 Hz instead of 432 Hz which is the natural harmonious frequency of nature, I really doubt the bells were taken down because they needed the metal. I say they were taken down because they healed. The bell at the church in my village sounds awful - cow bells sound better.

So, since this is not a hate post, I will leave that apart and tell you what I have discovered about Tibetan bowls:
  • they are created manually or by machines. My intuition takes me towards those created manually by real people that charge them with energy;
  • they are simple or engraved with various symbols - I personally prefer simple ones because I don't know all the symbols and I avoid using things engraved with symbols I don't understand;
  • they are created from several metals mixed - mine in the picture is from 7 metals;
  • they create sounds similar to those of bells when hit;
  • to make them 'sing' there is a special technique that involves rubbing the little hammer/mallet around them in circles - took us about an hour to get the hang of it;
  • depending on the size and metals they are made of, they "sing" at a specific frequency that can be used for healing - ours is around 1400 Hz, measured by the app Tuner - Pitched!;
  • the higher the frequency, the higher the organs and chakras healed;
  • the smaller the bowls, the higher the frequency; our bowl of 7cm (2.7 in) is 1400 Hz while a bowl of 20 cm (7.8 in) is around 300 Hz or even less;
More about singing bowl frequencies here: https://www.theohmstore.co/.../guide-to-tones-and...
When we bought ours, we played it for an entire evening - not recommended they say, but we loved it. Since then I use it whenever I feel tired and need soothing sounds. It always helps me feel better so my plan for this year is to buy 3 larger ones. The small one we have was for test, just to see how it feels.
So, enjoy Tibetan bowls :) 

************************************************************************

You can find us here:

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/offgridfarmer 

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087988694799 

Videos: https://www.youtube.com/@raise_vibration_energy/videos 

The book: https://www.amazon.com/Search-My-Soul-Resources-Off-Grid/dp/B0BKN314H8