I Almost Stole My Husband's Energy

 

 

In the book series 'The Prophecies of Celestine' James Redfield speaks about our tendency to steal other people's energy whenever we feel drained. And we do that in 4 ways - the intimidator (the one shouting, screaming, cursing, bullying people around), the victim (the one that makes you feel sorry for their problems even if you didn't cause them), the distant/the aloof (the one that doesn't tell you what is wrong making you keep asking questions to find out in order to help) and the interrogator (the one asking questions about you and using the information against you). I am 1 sometimes, and 2 sometimes.

After a week in which multiple conflicts made me sick (I has issues sleeping because of a dry cough - I had some shocking news lately), a day in the city (I promosed our son I would take him to see the Christmas market although I hate the city and it always drains my energy away) and 3 nights I slept very late, last night included, I woke up very very tired and drained of my energy. My first impulse - to steal my husband's energy. It wasn't a conscient action, but I did everything I could to provoke him and start a fight. I realized what I was doing and stopped immediately. I told him and said I was sorry, before anything happened - he's very calm and doesn't react immediately to me being angry.
The moment I realized what I was doing involuntarily and asked him to forgive me for what I was about to do, I felt filled with energy and gratitude. Had I fought with him, I would have stolen his energy but it wouldn't have lasted me long because I would have felt him drained and felt guilty.
So, try to analyze your actions and stop any negative ones before they develop into chaos. Walking in nature, playing with the dogs and cats, reading are much better actions to charge yourself than steal someone else's energy.

Happy New Year everyone! Geo


************************************************************************

You can find us here:

Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/offgridfarmer 

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087988694799 

Videos: https://www.youtube.com/@raise_vibration_energy/videos 

The book: https://www.amazon.com/Search-My-Soul-Resources-Off-Grid/dp/B0BKN314H8